ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

PIO and PSC

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    My average for PIO is 0.029c
    Fortunately I was one of the lucky ones who managed to get in relatively early but now still only lay 1c up.
    Unfortunatey to many new comers and traders with high expectations bought in at PIO's high of around 6c and have been burnt badly and are now slowly waiting with fingers crossed for Mavis to hopefully provide something worth being optimistic about.
    Getting in early on a good stock seems to be the key In securing a decent position, however too often when you find the stock it's generally to late and hence why I have created this thread.

PSC is still relatively low and I want to make it apparent to all the PIO holders who have been burnt and are waiting, that PSC is in its early stages of rising.
    Without doing to much cross promotion do yourselves a favor and read their roadshow presentation.

They are Already producing gold!
    They have huge amounts of high grade SPOD!

I still hold PIO and I still believe it has a lot
    of potential, but I also see PSC as being the next rising star. I wish I had found PIO earlier but I am pretty happy I have found PSC as early as this.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...-to-roadshow-psc-ax.2776567/?post_id=17845417

Of course DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.