ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

PIO may have hit the bottom at .041. Back up from here, page-71

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Rappa. It is not about sinking he boots in. It is about keeping it real. They are many people new to lithium and yesterday was some of the biggest nonsense from people like pallister I have ever read on HC. Lithium is about the most misunderstood mineral by investors I have ever seen. When the focus moves so rapidly to a mineral that was previously of little interest it's easy to see why.

Your belief in an extraction process does not look to be of any shareholder value. The problem is not extraction it's about extraction that's commercially viable. If just a matter of extraction then they would be extracting from sea water which also contains lithium.

Some people here may not be happy with what I write but everything I write is based on factual information and not hype. I wonder how those that bought in days ago on total misinformation feel. Do they blame me for honest and objective information or those that ramped up this stock with ridiculous statements designed to do nothing but make others follow them into a losing situation.

I could go back in the past week and post pages of comments showing exactly why some of us feel obliged to keep it real. I take people losing money very seriously I can assure you. I know how hard most of them worked for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.