ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

There is another battery technology is is around 5 to 15 years...

1. 4,601 Posts.
    There is another battery technology is is around 5 to 15 years away that shows great promise.
    I do not want to give a heads up until DC has been informed. As you can see Mt Thirsty has another element that
    Is showing promise in nano wire battery development, so i am glad PIO has all battery technology materials.
    Often overlooked is that Lithium batteries also require a good amount of Nickle in the manufacture.
    I am not going to say to much as it could create another boom , when the time is right i will tell the faithful under one of the PIO threads. As for lithium, there is going to be a big jump in spodumene prices as some players are refusing to use current available brine carbonates due to contamination. Over the next two ro three months this should be hitting the technology news services. I hope you guys appreciate all the research that is going into the battery sector, some of the other guys are posting top notch info on the PIO threads. Anyway if the new element is
    Commercially viable then from now the percentage gains will be thousands. The timing and commercial viability of the new technology will be crucial whether to get in or stay out. I will say this, PIO have every element in the battery cookbook, except graphite, so to cover all bases PIO is the best bet going forward. Stay focused on the future and follow the soon to be leader in diversity in a material hungry sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.