ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

So would i have too much faith in DKO , MCT ,PLS and BGS ...as...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So would i have too much faith in DKO , MCT ,PLS and BGS ...as well then .....or can i simply identify that all have individual merits that apply to the whole market .....brines,spods,micas,refining technologies,whole or part business ,deep vertical leads,shallow alluvial,locations etc etc etc etc....list goes on , but one thing is for sure Lithium is here to STAY and its not driven by Tesla (who appear to be getting an increasingly daily dose of down's from other automotive/battery producers) but by the world markets .
    Whilst its a sketchy bit of banter going on here , understand that Australia's lithium stakeholders are now increasingly (weekly ) being exposed to the european exchanges ,requested by Europeans who identify our country as a major source and want to invest , which in turn will increase stakeholder investments and flow-ons for all of us regardless , and they are watching these posts. Now some numbnuts might just run with the concept of " great they will do what i spin em" ...but be assured as i have , they wont be listening to the negatives of mine is better than yours ,but they will be looking for positive group discussion on lateral levels . Regarding the exactness of spod v lep pure and simple in PIO,s case check again ok . PIO has spod in abundance ,as do the others above and many more , brines ,micas are certainly not to be dissed as the refining technologies and quantum leaps along with it almost monthly now are assuring they are only a matter of time to becoming a just as viable part of the whole resource picture over time ...all imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.