ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

PIO vs Peers, page-3

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    PIO have done well even at this early stage to get ahead of the Lithium battery pack..lol.

Lithium bearingPegmatite is already there at Mavis Lake in Ontario, David will be flying over to oversee the next stage of drilling, the expand the range and prove up more. We are not drilling into virgin territory.
    And we saw on Friday, we have early indications of lithium pegmatite mineralisation in the scattered rocky outcrops at Pioneer Dome extending over 20km strike length.
    Also indications of stand out high quality lithium in scattered road side samples from our Phillips River tenements.
    Donnelly project next to Greenbush mineral fields has high probability of success also, due to its prime location.
    So even at this early phase, 3 out 4 of our lithium projects are showing good indications of lithium deposits. Can we make it 4 out of 4?

I am also anticipating keen interest in our Acra goldfields, particularly when drilling recommences there very soon.

Does PIO have any peers? I think not.
    What other junior explorer has quality nickel, gold and lithium projects on the go?
    This is what sets them apart from the crowd in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.