ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Pio will come good again very soon, page-60

1. 2,504 Posts.
    So many people just added to my Ignore list!

We all had opportunity to sell out, but didn't. Why? We actually have read past Ann's.

I'm actually excited for next news from Mavis / Donnelly /acra tbh. When it comes out with further Spodumene/gold results market will react the same but in inverse. "Wow, PIO hit huge Spodumene deposit across multiple tenements and prospects".

Anyone who has actually done research will be thinking "no sheet, we've known this for months".

Broker data will be very telling in T+3 days. If State One or UBS bought in (likely), they will 'assist' in this reaching new highs on next news.. People won't be concerned about gap from 4.5-5, so that's done now too.

Whole register turned over this month, which will have flushed a lot of low value holders.

Couple mil buys on close was good to see.

I'm an optimist, but also trade in this env all day long. IOT, NOR, XTV, all giant swing trades. Hardest part is holding on and waiting for that next set of news. When explorers hit their target, they move up fast - proven historically by PIO. Sell offs were compounded by selloffs across all sectors.

Anyone thinking the directors at PIO won't be working their butts off to turn the ship around must not deal with these stocks much. They will be working hard to " update" market on other projects, or just finish up other assays. Checking their history, PIO news feed is rather frequent of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.