ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Pio will come good again very soon, page-66

1. 1,529 Posts.
    well said..and i am with you on the Mavis / Donnelly /Acra
    Dome is more longterm imo..always thought that , quite glad to get that one sorted first..perhaps that was DCs plan..but hey a good report could come through another 3400 samples to come..only had 600..

The ones that will put a smile on investors dials ..are as follows..

The fast track to market will be Mavis as said in one report ( PIO is off and running in Mavis.)

Reason i think that and ILC has said it..is because ILC will want that up and running quickly so they can start supplying the northern sector through Ganfeng who has a current 3 year supply contract with tesla..

Telsa Giga will only be taking supplies from the Northern American area which is where Mavis is....if i remember rightly those words are on the ILC website somewhere ..lot of info about Mavis to be found there and through Kirill Klips Blog..

Acra has huge potential as well , reason i think that is because lately PIO is getting surrounded by massive gold producing companies such as Newmont they are moving into areas around Acra Kalpini , they know something about the area and they have the money to spend on testing and wouldn't buy into that area if it didn't have potential..

areas surrounding PIO Acra are being snapped up..and DC himself has said himself..it has huge potential..and it is suitable for an open pit mining..i would think companies such as Newmont would be eye balling them closely..so a good report could be a money spinner..

So im in and i can see the potential others are welcome to make their own judgement..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.