ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ah kiwijuice, so you're lurking around PIO now. You haven't...

1. 142 Posts.
    Ah kiwijuice, so you're lurking around PIO now. You haven't change a bit. I don't blame anyone for not taking you seriously as you've openly admitted you're a down ramping troll in the past.

Do you remember this when you went onto PLP back then and down ramp it so hard? after that, you openly went online to laugh at the people that followed your insight? here let me cut and past what you said on the 4th March 2016:

"Hey guys youll be glad to know i picked up a decent parcel today at a LARGELY DISCOUNTED price, you know...... because it fell down like i said it would..... you will be happy to know i saved $7000 by being a downramping sheep hahaha"

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/new-breakout-again-at-1-5c.2718337/page-252?post_id=17219720

For those people who doesn't know this skunk, it is best to just filter him out. He barks a lot of nonsense just to benefit himself only.

I don't hold any of this stocks, so this is only my opinion, so take it as it is. If you've purchased the shares at a high price and it is going down right now, just hold onto it if you have strong belief in PIO's fundamental. Your loss are not realised until you sell it. It doesn't look good on your account balance right now but hey, every companies will have there UPs and their DOWNs. If the company has a strong  fundamental, it will rise again in due course. There are no companies in history that only go up up and up. They must come down sometime only to rise again.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.