ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I have put the following together after doing an in depth...

1. 265 Posts.
    I have put the following together after doing an in depth analysis of Pioneer. There is no need to guild the lilly if one is a long term investor but being a short term or day-trader there is obviously a great benefit to cause instability in the eyes of the shareholders. The scare tactics usually come online when the share-price has risen slightly on any good news that has created new buying, i am fairly convinced that there are organised groups that attack and praise stocks to cause overly optimistic projections or over exaggerated negative sentiment and trade the swing points thus making money out of unnerving or exciting investors. There has been times when i thought that i need to get out of this, it was before the Canadian project as the company was getting low on cash and there was not one project that would of made any money in the short term and in all reality it was a very serious situation. If it was not for Canada the company may of gone down faster than a lead balloon. Canada was a saviour. The pioneer dome was a bloody god send hitting thar caesium, it has now become the number one project and should be the project that gets most of the companies attention, as far as i understand the wider market is still not clued into the value or uses of caesium. Most people will not know of the caesium formate industry, will not know of John Downs , will not know of Cabot and the money they have invested in this part of their business, will not know that the high grade pollucite has already been mined from their Bernic lake site and that next to nothing is coming out of that site due to the danger of a collapse.

A secondary sporadic source is located in Africa but the grades are low and there is not enough output to supply the market. Come Pioneers find, the only major find for the last thirty years, i clearly remember John Downs making the statement that the market has no idea on what has been discovered and how valuable it is. That is true to this day, the market has not factored in the value. So let us examine the true worth and statements from Pioneer. They are in the final stages of an off-take agreement according to their asx announcement, they are nearing completion of arranging a decline mine, they have indicated they are mining five thousand tons, as a long shot even if the mine cost a completely stupid price of five million then the first five thousand tons more than covers the mine cost. There is still more than five thousand tons to mine. So it should be a no brainer that this will be very profitable to the company. Sure things can go wrong and we need to factor in the risks, caesium is the heaviest of the alkali metals used for drilling fluids so i do not see it becoming unseated from its number one preferred position of the best formate to use for deep sea drilling.

There seems to be some thought that the oil and gas industries are on the ropes due to alternative energy sources and global warming. Most, if not all nitrogen based fertiliser is manufactured from lng, most plastics are manufactured from oil. Australia is going to become much more reliant on oil and gas due to the shutting down of coal power stations. I see much more deep ocean drilling taking place over the coming years from the Great Australian bight to the North sea off Norway. Logic dictates this is a growth industry as renewable energy is not going to cure our energy needs for many years. Anyway, i am getting off track, the company in its last asx announcement has had some very good grades of Spodumene and they have not even stepped out the drilling to the spodumene candidate pegmatites based on the distance from the Granitic contact zone. Will the company hit a massive Spodumene deposit? Will the company hit more of the extremely rare and valuable pollucite? What about tantalum, rubidium and being full of alumina based minerals , large Emerald deposits. Everything is a possibility, but the positives far outweigh any negatives. The only real negative with any exploration company is cash and prospective ground and they have that well and truly covered. Imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.