ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Pioneer Resources why this is a must have stock.

1. 4,601 Posts.
    http://www.pioneerresources.com.au

The share market moves in cycles, and especially cycles within the mining sector. One month it will be gold, the next it will be lithium and then it will be nickel.  The one thing that can catch investors out is when one cycle dies off and the next one starts, this is were you really should go and look on the the link to the pio website just to see what they have. We have world class tenenments for gold, nickle,lithium,cobalt,lead,zinc and others that i cannot recall, it is all on their website.

Currently lithium is the rage but also gold is building a good solid base for a rise upwards. Gold and nickel tend to be counter cyclic, that is one is up and the other is down, nickel has also been recovering in price and pioneer have a lot of nickel at the Blair mine. Our other nickel project is fairwater in the frasier ranges, this has a lot of indicators that point to there being a large ore body , either nickel and or copper.

As for the lithium, the canadian deposit is very high grade, the phillips river one here in wa has the highest lithium measured in Australian sediments. The greenbushes lithium is world class and we have a large chunk of it. So as you can see that if one sector goes off the boil we have many more to keep us pumped.

That is why i have invested a very substantial amount in pioneer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.