ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

PIO's $75,000,000 Lithium’s little brother, page-37

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    The intention, I believe, was not to charge the sp and push it higher. This article is more likely a small part of the overall strategy to increase the profile of the company. It seems like a good way to make investors aware of this very unusual, unexpected and potentially profitable find.
    Is it convertible to cents in the dollar yet? Not from what I see so far, because it's too early. And that's the point. It's a process.
    Whilst you're putting together the Li/pegmatite puzzle, why not let people know you've tripped over a very concentrated lens of a mineral that most people haven't even given moments thought!
    Get the word out and in the mean time keep drilling and send the samples to the lab.
    I am a little disturbed by your inference in your previous response however Tradezy.
    By asking me how they will spin the results, you seem to imply that you are aware of the Assay results already, or is that a misread. Not my first!. I want to ask are you saying you already know the results and that they are negative (both Dome and Mavis)?
    Not sure what you meant otherwise by, "interesting to see how the assays get spun around here when they're released."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.