ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

PIO's $75,000,000 Lithium’s little brother, page-38

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Can you pleaae clarify your point for the benefit of the participants in the thread.
    Are you stating, as I think you are from your previous comment, that there is no chance of any positive assay results, only marketing campaigns for improvement in share holder value?
    Why are you saying there is no value in the drill results?
    The spodumene intersections are pointing to further intersections (open in direction)across 6 and especially 18 given their visuals and surface geochem respectively. I would be very surprised if the assay results weren't quite positive.
    I'm certainly not categorically stating that the results will translate to sp accretion, but I think there's little to state so emphatically that the analysis and further drilling will have NO effect.
    We simply don't know. Why the negative sentiment. It may be worth simply waiting to see.
    I get the frustration and I've said it recently, that the feeling of being let down is palpable. Try not, however, to be blinded by it. There is an equal amount of negative and positive potential at play here and that is why we sit at the spec end of the exploration pool.
    You just need one hit.
    You just need one win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.