ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

PIO's $75,000,000 Lithium’s little brother, page-52

1. 2,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    I think you're right Stock. We have obtained good tenements, thanks to some smart directorship.
    As DC said to me, we are not going to squander the precious reserves we have on "blue sky". He simply won't risk it. Good indicators and we're in. Lots of good very promising tenements. The challenge is always how you allocate the funds.
    Potential upside is greater outside of dome. Look at fairwater. Great indicators and loads of promise. We put the lid on it because it would have sapped us dry very quickly running 400m+Diamond drills looking for the NOVA. Dave was right to pull the pin there and look at a bigger, wider series of plays that may be able to fund each other. That is why we have spread ourselves around more than previously. If we can kick off a near term income stream from DOME or ACRA, then we can continue to drill and possibly prove up Mavis amongst others.
    Who knows, we may even get our chance to harpoon FW.
    It is a chess board and each move is bringing us closer to the end game. If the moves play out as it looks like they will, then it's a clever strategy and we all stand to profit from it.
    Many of you are here because you're trapped and you're angry about it. Being in the red is no fun n and I don't wish it on any of you. I know I can't convince you you're in good hands and nor should I, but I do hope you can at least begin to see the current strategy and the reasons behind it as we move towards proving up the very promising tenements in our portfolio, one drill at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.