POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Pip traders and Capital Raising

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    POS is now a 2 pips traders stock if lucky. If something significant doesn't happen in a reasonable time frame we will not survive.

The pip trading of POS is favouring the downside. Unless the decline can be arrested it's heading for 0.001

The imminent capital raising announcement obviously needs some catalyst. If holders are to give management more cash for more shares priced as worthless I'm not interested. The overall market has priced POS for failure. The history of the market correctly pricing dog stocks that subsequently fail is in the high 90 percent range. Is POS in the 2% to 3% range that can turn their titanic trend around and become successful ??

At a minimum, management will need to participate in any forthcoming cash raising taking their full allocation of shares if they expect some capital raising success.

I do not know if management care anymore about any possible future success for the business or shareholders. Is it just about their salaries and for how long for. If management do not participate in a future capital raising there message of failure will be loud and clear. Therefore they need to make an announcement before any capital raising stating the taking up of their full allocations.

No more airy fairy flowery announcements about how promising the future is. Every single person that has any interest in POS has woken up to that and it gives a negative effect.

DO SOMETHING THAT MEANS SOMETHING !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.81K 4.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 39712462 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17579191 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.