CRR 12.5% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Pip Trading and Strategy

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    good evening guys,

just wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in some pip trading and strategy on 4CE over the coming 3 days, just to pass the time,

particularly with AVZ and the CR and the next lot of assays,

today was a brilliant day of trading, i learnt a lot from watching the market depth and the trading pattern,

was very interesting that the guy was selling into the .038 level and then in the closing auction pushed even more out were no one could see, but some close eye to detail and i knew from this morning that .037 was going to get hit,

getting the price down into .037, which is fantastic,

the lower low today sets up a lower low tomorrow, and should start to trigger stop losses to fall over each other,

the gap down in the .025 -.027 level, which in my opinion will come sooner or later will be an absolute stunner of a buying opportunity,

Ive got some spare cash which i always leave for opportunities like this,

so heres the deal,

if i was the director i would stay in suspension for the next 5 days,

that would give me all the time i need to finalize the CR at .065 or there a bouts,

get the assay report drafted up and read and then re read by some one else,

in the mean time that would be setting tongues wagging at the possible assay grades to come through,

all of this would be rubbing of on 4CE, and as the director of 4CE, i would be waiting in anticipation for the report to come through as well, which would give me a good reason to pull the CR template out dust it of and start the ball rolling,

now if it plays out really well over the next couple of days then in my opinion the 4CE share price should be down to the .025-.027 level even if temporary, its there, so while its there, i could throw out the cap based on my neurology play and those assay results,

that would give me the money to get the drills in the ground and start drilling my own ground,

actually another thing that could come out of left field is a takeover of the lease or a buy out of the lease from AVZ, ( AVZ buys out 4CE lease), at a nice premium,

if the assays are half decent then i would suspect that a ripper of a gain can be made from this play,

all the best, im looking forward to the next few days,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $44.16K 5.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15083805 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3510065 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.