CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Pip Trading and Strategy, page-12

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    good morning davidtrytry,

thanks for the kind words,

pip trading is when, for example, today, 4CE will open at .038 and then we sell it when it gets to ,039, you can use this strategy several times in the one day,

i used to use this strategy back in the early days, at the time i was a stay at home dad, but had distractions during the day and i had to change it to balance life and kiddie things up, lol, it was hard mate,

so now i use a combination of pip trading, strategy and investing, they all have their strengths and weaknesses,

so the strategy part which i most often use on dog stocks like this one, and it generally works on them all,

i use a stock screener to find were the money is, easy peasy,

then go through the list and have a bit of a read up and look at the charts until some thing stands out and gives the ah ah moment,

now down to the nitty gritty,

on 4CE we have a stock that has run up from the .025 level, to .048, and has made a gain of 80 %,

basically on the neurology of AVZ, some of these are brilliant to get into and out of and then just walk away to the next one, don't even look back even if it goes up another 30% etc,

you use your stock screener to find the next dog stock,

okay i use a combination of T/A and F/A, sometimes i don't even bother with the F/A, all im after is that x percentage gain to go into my bank account,

okay so you wondering how im going to play 4CE,

well, in my opinion we may be very lucky if AVZ doesn't come back on from suspension until Monday morning, according to the report yesterday they said that it would be back on the boards before open this morning, it probably will,

well see what happens,

im suspecting that 4CE will open at .038 and then fizzle out and start dropping away, obviously that could change with an assay report from AVZ,

the T/A on 4CE is telling me that we are going for a lower low today, yes, no maybe, its just probabilities, that's what we have to work with,

the beauty is , the T/A is generally right 9 times out of ten, is it possible that the T/A is wrong on this, of course it could be, its just a probability,

so after reviewing my trading strategy yesterday, were i had my buy order in at the .029 level,

i have moved my buy order down to the .025 level, will i get it, who knows, will it work, who knows, is it wrong, who knows, will i make money, absolutely, i always make money, somewhere,

now i picked up a small parcel at .042, in all honesty i didn't see AVZ going into a suspension, that one caught me by surprise, so Ive added that into my box of tricks for the future,

next parcel ill get at the .025 level, provided it plays out the way i suspect,

now just remember, AVZ might only bring out the CR report and no assay report, or they could do both,

its just a game of probabilities mate,

all the best, its going to be an awesome day today, can you feel it,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.781K 836.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5838352 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3873628 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.