TZL 0.00% 2.7¢ tz limited

Deal or no deal. The price isn't moving on the 'whether there is...

1. 327 Posts.
    Deal or no deal. The price isn't moving on the 'whether there is a deal' but rather perception. If there had been leakage there probably would have been large scale dumping, particularly from those that suspect a leak. A few of the "sophisticated" investors view this as arbitrage and are moving on. I am still buying into the opportunity TZ holds and in many ways have a $150k losing ticket that I picked up off the floor at the races and spotted the race was cancelled and being re-run the next day but for less prize money. We seem to have all sorts of folks on this forum and I only know 2 things:

1. There are more multi-nics here than you can find doughnut boxes outside a former board members house. I might be a bit naive on the travel the front but I thought the standard greeting for an Aussie was "G'day Bruce!" on here it is "Hi Brian".

2. If anyone knew anything really bad they would have baled and moved on with a sly smile; if they knew anything good they would hang on and buy more if they could. All those that spout doom and disaster are staying so they don't really know! All those that ramp hang on in but few are buying agressively.

So we are all waiting, some like me do not have an acceptable exit position and so hope for opportunity. Others that could escape but don't still believe in the opportunity.

30 stores by June, I reckon the announcement in any direction has to happen in the next 3 weeks otherwise AP will miss their target. There are a heck of a lot of exhibitions in the mean time, if I were going to announce the contract and worked for TZ I'd do it at Mailcom in Washington DC in April.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132225 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 9046 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.