GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

pipe recovery, page-16

1. 2,988 Posts.
    There has not been any change in length - By the first announcement that there was 1000 foot in the whole they had already fished out 500 foot - They obviously must have fished out at least 400 foot by the first announcement to have been able to say that recovery was occuring "at 400 foot per day".

I suspect that no mention was made at the AGM as at that stage they were probably unsure of what exactly had happened (less than 24 hours since problem started - note midnight 29th Nov Utah time is about 1PM Perth time on 30th Nov) - they likely would not have yet finished recovering the string that was free so had no idea whether it was just a stuck pipe they had pulled free or whether the string had snapped.

If you read through the anns (particularly the last one) it is obvious there has only ever been one fish - that they only reported the 1000 foot after they had recovered 500 foot.

As I have stated before the directors would not lie on the report and risk serious charges and penalties - though they have phrased things with a positive spin at times (NB almost all specs do this - helps with capital raising if they can keep SP up)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.