NEU 1.52% $12.94 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Pipeline-in-a-drug, page-143

1. 3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7402
    This discussion re NEU and ACAD, is interesting, because it looks like NEU will soon be the big dog in this fight, Unless ACAD do something to turn around their downward trajectory, I’m always baffled by the poor performance of their Board. They’ve sat on FXS for 5 years now. They probably haven’t even bothered to engage with the FDA on how to move forward.

It’s now over 6 months since the stellar results from PMS , but still no news from ACAD regarding progressing 2591 for either Retts Or FXS. Just how much does it cost to do animal trials. They should at the very minimum have plans for. PH2. FXS trial for 2591 in the late planning stages.

That to me just adds weight to the probability of ACAD hoping/planning a run at NEU. Their CEO recently stated that ACAD had their eye on some opportunities which would require substantial capital. Yet ACAD is sitting on their hands with one glaring opportunity. 2591 for FXS. Why is that.

I know I have been critical of ACAD’s board for a long time. In fact since they were $55 or $8Bn market cap and NEU had a SP of .65 Aud or $130m AUD market cap., Nothing ACAD has done in the last 5 years from a corporate strategic point of view has made any sense.

So my question is why is ACAD spruiking capital intensive opportunities whilst sitting still on FXS. Why don’t they double down on the winning opportunity they have only exploited by 50% of the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.