NEU 2.50% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

That's a brilliant and thoughtful analysis thanks Kjt. As you...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    That's a brilliant and thoughtful analysis thanks Kjt. As you mentioned the relationship between Acadia and Neuren is very important to moving all this forward and I also believe that cooperation would be the more beneficial scenario. That said I also can't imagine there exists the ability to block a particular indication by simply verbally stating an intent to pursue it. If Neuren were to come out with an announcement that they had good animal results in some disease and were putting together a new phase 2 I honestly can't believe that Acadia could then say ' sorry we're doing that one with Trof' and then start cobbling together a few simple assays at their leisure all with the intent of blocking Neuren. Surely they will need to have hard physical evidence of some essence of a project with dated and countersigned lab books at the very least if not an existing public announcement. This kind of thing is very common in drug development with patent disputes. This is something I should email Jon about but if anyone has any deeper knowledge on this subject please share.
    Last edited by Epichemist: 02/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.380(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.51 $15.82 $15.46 $11.26M 722.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 6942 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.