PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Not cross promoting but look at RAC which will soon be trialled...

1. 6,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    Not cross promoting but look at RAC which will soon be trialled in an ‘All-comers’ trial across any cancer indication. The reason is they are testing for cardio-protection which is protecting the heart muscles when used with standard of care anthracyclines like Doxorubicin (Dox) and Decitabine (Dec) among others.

Dox is predominantly used in solid tumours and Dec in blood cancers. So irrespective of which cancer Race’s Bisantrene is used in, any positive benefits seen on the patient’s heart will be taken as evidence of Bisantrene’s efficacy as the efficacy (and lack of heart safety) of Dox & Dec are known. So in that context Bisantrene is another case of a pipeline in a drug. Look at the Triangle report which was an independent third party report on the potential of something like Bisantrene which was blinded to the surveyed.

Again, I repeat this is not a cross promotion but just highlighting how wide the market can be and how big the TAM can be, and hence the valuation in any M&A.

AIMO. DYOR.

Disclosure: I hold Race oncology (RAC)
    Last edited by ma420: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.