HDR hardman resources limited

re: pipeline and kingfisher Hakuna Matata - No problems. The...

1. 54 Posts.
    re: pipeline and kingfisher Hakuna Matata - No problems. The mini refinery is a good idea for the use within Uganda, Kenya andTanzania and that will only be used along the towns around Lake Victoria. These are very small towns which use up little oil. We need to export large quantities to pay big money. Kenya will not closedown their oil refinery near Mombasa and close the pipline so soon considering they have just spent a lot of money building it with Foreign Aid and investment. Yes they could build a pipeline along the same rout but this pipeline will have to be atleast 3 times the diameter as it will have to transport large quantities and direct to ships at Mombasa not to the oil refinery in Mombasa for use in east Africa only. Most countries like China & india do not buy refined oil as they use the byproducts for other product manufacturing etc. Like I say and hope they can build this pipeline and as soon, as we hope they do find a lot of oil. We the shareholders want big things from Hdr. not the little oil to supply even the whole of East Africa. I know little about building pipelines along steep slopes and through hills and tunnels that they have built the existing railways through. Today this would be much easier should we find a lot of oil to cover all costs, and sell more. By the way mputa in swalilli means oil, though it is pronounced with an "f' as in mafuta, well thats my kitchen swahilli. thanks pius

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.