PER 4.76% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Kyle808 I think this has been covered recently, especially info...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Kyle808 I think this has been covered recently, especially info I and Megagene79 shared off the back of attending the Sydney and Melbourne presentations

I'd also suggest looking through the last few announcements as they highlighted a lot of the information you might be looking for

Haven't got time now myself to dig any deeper, but am sure this is a good start, and someone else might want to add to it

The company, in short, is in an excellent position for one of it's size, with advanced stage development on 3 drugs and once it clears this spp debarcle, which I believe was handled poorly by the mgr, not by ANP, then I think we will see upside, which appears to have already begun

I honestly feel a low of 1.3c was ridiculous, and downrampers coming out of nowhere was blatantly obvious that an agenda was in play. A stock often shoots up or moves up after a bout such as this, which anyone who's been around long enough will know

Anyway, enough from me, good luck in your findings, and pls share it with the rest of us if you find it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $90.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $52.56K 502.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 176914 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 217753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.