DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Yeah fair enough Idi... But didn't Forrest just get pinged for...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Yeah fair enough Idi... But didn't Forrest just get pinged for doing that??? Indeed pinged for doing less than that. It would be a good reason IMO for any management not to color in announcements these days. And you know, well how many companies do you know of that while the SP is in disarray , the management cops a wallop behind the ears (probably rightly so), but then all of a sudden there is a turn around and management gets applauded..EGO for example...Although in some cases management still keep getting their ears boxed even after a turn around.
    I've seen enough sliding companies pull themselves out of trouble enough times at crunch hour and vice versa, hit the rails, but still at a the low investment level that I involve myself into the Pennies the ratio of returns against wipes seem to be in the punters favor at the moment. Risk return I think its better than 50/50 here. company pulls off the turn around there'll be a very good return.. Company fails then move onto the next one.. I think the risks and the returns here are fairly transparent. I could easily see the sell sentiment forming from previous announcements leading to the current SP situation and also the potential buy sentiment forming from the last announcement should further announcements have a forward looking agenda.

Anyway, its just my opinion... Nothing to get excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.