DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

ididworkThanks for the support !I do see your point about my...

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    ididwork

Thanks for the support !

I do see your point about my addiction. I suppose if I got out and about more even if I was just kicking an empty coke can down the street at least I would be doing something else other than posting on this forum.

I like your analogy on holders and non holders. Although after a reasonable time had passed since the AGM I didn't believe any of it. At the time I believed all of it. A bit niave I think for believing AGM's. For all companies an AGM is there opportunity to sell and sell hard they do ! !

Anyway I'm quite buoyed by the fact that Mr Kiddle has produced what he said he would. He said at the AGM 4 new networks in the next few weeks and that's what we got. Nothing less.

I feel this is significant. Developers will soon be able to properly research these networks in reality. All going well, this should give them more confidence to take a chance with a virtually unknown and unproven company like Intermoco.

From little things big things grow. Corny I know but you never know !

One embedded network going well is not an endorsement. It's more likely to be seen as a fluke. If we can achieve 5 embedded networks going well this is not a fluke but an endorsement of our offering.

I have modest optimism now !

Anyway I'd better stop posting and maybe throw a tennis ball against the brick wall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.