PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

Pipeline, page-10

1. 7,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    Definitely beneficial for certain drugs. antipsychotics (some already available as a depot), anti depressants, antibiotics (instead of taking fluclox 4 times a day for a week, have this depot that keeps steady serum levels rather than peaks and troughs, better for combating bacteria), statins, PPIs, lots of drugs would be amazing in this form if they pulled it off.

Some meds would not be great. Blood thinners, antihypertensives, antiarrhythmics, medications that ya need to be ceased urgently in accidents or if the patient becomes unwell.

If there was a way to rapidly inactivate the drug delivery system in emergencies, something that could dissolve or neutralise the depot would enable this to be more than the game changer it already is.

There are a lot of hurdles to overcome, not just reversibility but drug delivery dependent on tissue composition (fat vs thin), different effusion rates based on temperature (just physics), so on.

But this is just such an exciting possibility. So far down the track but if they pull it off this will be more than the next CSL, just for this one indication.

And I apologise, just doing some rambling here. Lots of good scotch tonight. Also rewatching Battlestar Gallactica which I would strongly recommend if you haven't seen it. It's on Stan now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.