AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Pipeline

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It is all sounding rather positive on the CBD front and should see 'the money' reflected in future financial statements. I am very optimistic about the ventures into CBD for various health issues and treatments. However, I would still very much like to know what is happening on the TPM Propofol front. To date it seems that we are to interpret the silence as no action at all, no traction and no progress since the new improved formulation was developed. But with Terumo still listed in the pipeline items am I to interpret this as the situation is still 'in flight'?

Let's say it is. I could well believe that the product will face stringent testing for as long as it takes to meet their (Terumo) own very specific criteria and quality control. Why? Because I have seen enough Japanese news documentary features to understand how the people approach goals - the resolve, determination and the bar they set for themselves is awe inspiring to say the least. Once watched an item on Japanese news channel on how this company developed the Bread maker. The boss spent three years working on baking the perfect loaf of bread - three years? So if that kind of dedication and commitment is applied to making Bread...? That is the nature of the Japanese as a race, they strive for perfection and it is a profoundly spiritual thing. Time, while a factor, is not the priority item - attainment of perfection, of an ideal, is the goal.

So, with this in mind I like to think that Terumo is still in the picture and they are putting the new formulation through its paces and they will take as much time as they need to do it.

Just a statement from Avecho to at least inform/confirm that Terumo is still in the picture would do. Otherwise please remove from pipeline items!

If anyone can offer an alternative view on this (without negativity) would appreciate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.