SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Oh okay thanks for that. Here is a question for those playing at...

1. 10,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Oh okay thanks for that. Here is a question for those playing at home. I recently did extremely well trading on a stock that was lets say VERY volatile.

This is the first one, off the top of my head. In March it went up 360% then down 60% on one single day for no reason. again it went up 200% in 2 days in April. It went down 60 % one day and then the next day down 40% the next day in May. Then in June it went up 30% on 51 Million shares traded which was more than the entire previous year! IN ONE DAY. This is just 1 stock I remember recently. That's pretty volatile. They didn't get suspended for a second, hour, day, week year or even 4 years. They didn't have a report by OM secretly handed out to cops and robbers. So really I think that people saying the ISX were treated like all other companies have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, or the cheese fell off their cracker down onto the floor and then got stepped on. But hey, I'm bias and just selectively picking volatile stocks confused.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6264/6264186-f9552c4e11cb634201dc23415f9a5b5f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.