SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I got a phone call from Piper Alderman 1 They (she ) appeared to...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I got a phone call from Piper Alderman
    1 They (she ) appeared to know very little about the history!
    2 They knew nothing about the parcel of shares of over 5 million that went backwards and forwards days before suspension
    3 They knew nothing about the trolls Annie etc who appeared to have inside Asx info prior to suspension then disappeared
    4 They didn’t appear to be very familiar with how and the Asx actions on the day of suspension
    5 They appeared to know very little about the exact reason for suspension..volatility or suspected fraud
    6 They didn’t seem to know much about the OM report or our friend from the FT ?
    I see many stocks being manipulated and speeding daily ..any tickets issued? Were they treated like Isx?
    i advised that i was actually in front and looking forward to ISXFEU re-listing outside of this corrupt island and hoped to make more profit.
    Did Asx perform its duty to retail holders and keep them updated.?..i must have missed it!
    Was this a Witch hunt with more and more players bought in to try discredit the company?
    What an absolute shambles over 4 yrs of innocent mums and dads money in limbo! No body has to try to discredit Asx or Asic they do a great job of their own.
    This countries regulators need a complete overhaul!
    This was my conversation and these are my findings and beliefs i put them here for holders not for f..king Trolls or paid keyboard warriors..keep your comments and thoughts to yourselves!
    JK may not be squeaky clean but many are worse and in my opinion Asx is as corrupt and blind as the day is long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.