SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Dont take part in this class action.I have spent ten years of my...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Dont take part in this class action.

I have spent ten years of my life exposing corruption on the ASX. In that time I've written several articles which can be searched 'why are honest investors are losing out on the stockmarket' 'Arrium - a fee fest for financiers, a misery fest for shareholders'

I once put it all together in a petition which has to date been the most successful ASX petition ever 'stop dishonest practices on the ASX and demand a royal commission'.

In those ten years ive come across numerous unscrupulous directors and fraudulent companies. Above this, in terms of unscrupulous behaviour is the behaviour I have seen of class action firms that go on witch hunts towards good directors. Piper Alderman is one of these unscrupulous legal firms and Jon Karantzis is one of these good directors . They went after Frank Wilson the CEO of Quintis once. I said to Lachlan Lamont of Piper Alderman 'you know Frank is innocent but youre going after him anyway'. He said 'I agree he's done nothing wrong but we have a chance of going after the insurance pool of money'

These sharks dont care about reputations. Theyre sharks thats all. Please watch the youtube video 'what a croc the class action system explained' on youtube.

thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.