SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Piper Alderman investigating Class Action against Isignthis, page-322

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Really a first SarahGibby,? I don’t think so, I have heaps of emails from them.
    BTW I’m Still waiting for your substantiation of why Lakspur will lose? Or it that just a statement without any knowledge?

You signed up for it when you agreed to Hotcopper T&C’s , see below.

2. Description Of Service
    HotCopper currently provides access to this website along with a rich collection of resources, including, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content, information and data about users of this website and branded programming through its network of properties (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for HotCopper to provide the Service. You consent to receiving emails from HotCopper containing advertisements for 3rd party services. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from HotCopper, such as service announcements, administrative messages, email advertising and HotCopper Newsletters, and that these communications are considered part of HotCopper membership. You may at any time opt out of receiving email advertising and HotCopper newsletters, however to remain a HotCopper member with posting privileges you must remain opted-in to receive our communications. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new HotCopper properties, shall be subject to the TOU. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that HotCopper assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.