SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Piper Alderman investigating Class Action against Isignthis, page-377

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

'Withhold and don’t reply to all of their questions’ – But didn’t this really start with the third and fourth (?) round of questions that became very evident that the market operator had their fishing hat on at that stage? And when ISX was already suspended. Previous to that it appeared ISX were very amicable in my opinion. And you can’t say it started with the performance shares, because this only hit the headlines some years down the track when the OM report came out. I’m still trying to figure out why ISX was suspended. The performance shares were audited by GT and passed, ASX passed the terms at the time and the court just recently accepted them. Visa disclosures, we were already suspended. So are we saying ASX suspended ISX for this whole time because of the one interview JK did where he mentioned the % of revenue?

That bull must have had binoculars to see that minuscule red flag, not to mention the blinkers it was wearing to ignore much larger issues of all other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.