UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Piper Jaffray increases price target, page-18

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I think this company is the "Apple" of drug delivery systems and oversold because of nervous nellies worried about "cash burn"...I agreed with the CEO's rebuff last night regarding this term...with 180 patents in the works, if 10% have the obvious market domination potential in similar sized markets then this companies "dilution and cash burn" concerns will fade into distant memory...this is a technology company that has already commenced production and will grow it significantly in the relative short term with significant longer term product/deal upside that the management team can't share at the moment (IMO based on the flavour of responses last night)...

In response to guidance re: cashflow requirements, I think for the same reasons above they can't give accurate guidance because the significant nature of the opportunities before them means this is really unknown and it wouldn't be appropriate to set an expectation with the market...however, I think it would be prudent to provide a base line expectation and be explicit in saying its subject to change based on opportunities to grow shareholder value...

I think sell off is an over reaction by disappointed long term holders who have lost some faith...but when you consider the CEO's comment regarding Technology patents and their team's capability (see Imperium) on balance you would expect further 'Apple' products come online as manufacturing capability (and sales) comes online in near future...

I have bought up this morning...

GLTA, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.