PIQ 0.72% 69.5¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

l have always liked your enthusiasm Jojo. A lot of holders here...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    l have always liked your enthusiasm Jojo. A lot of holders here think l am a winger and l guess one could hold that view. My issue is not with the global potential of this company at all, otherwise l would have sold out long ago like some of our well regarded holders who espouse the companies virtues on the one hand but cash in on the other. I have held my nerve in the face of challenges and back it up with a resilent holding, but l always reserve the right to complain if progress is not manifesting itself in the SP. l will say, that when l first bought in circa the 40 cent level, it was soon followed by very good quantum growth. This peaked and gradually fell back on either missed time lines or lack of transparency from management - and rightly so. The equites market is a harsh task master and suffers fools or supposed incompetence very savagely. A lot of my critism stemmed from basically 2 years of stagnation and retrace. On reflection, l think a lot of it was valid given the lack of progress and a vacuous management plan on how the stewardship of the company was evolving. Anyway, l am not here to win the favour of cyber personalities who l will never meet, but l do agree with your sentiments about being intrinsically undervalued. It amazes me that PIQ is still way below the radar of all and sundry and the current SP merely reflects this. To my mind, even without the holy grail of earnings, our achievements to date, intellectual proprietary and recent commercial distribution signings ought to warrant a much higher SP. Possibly its the haunting nemesis of every up and coming Australian Company - kicked in the head by locals and unsupported, but taken off shore they often flourish. Who knows. I hold because l belive and l always have despite the critisism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.