CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

thanks OLY - needs voicing, feel the same but am...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    thanks OLY - needs voicing, feel the same but am realistic------debating the EGm pre Egm.... so who loses the most if the answer is no,self absorbed human nature tells me that I will lose big if cmr takes a nose dive but then again he that has more loses more and HNC and Gt definatly qualify for having more to lose than me - so at the poker table can we seriously stare down this crunch to get a fair placement price? Certainly we could and as I know it will hurt them more than me have the goolies to take that bet....but and this is where I fall back in line behind GT - it wasnt HNC or GT refusing to pay fair price for a share the last 3 months - it was us. If we the wider market valued the Rum jungle alone at $1.50 why didn't we cough up as the opportunity arose? No the market which is us didn't value it as such so we can't winge about others valueing it the same. Something is only ever worth what someone is willing to pay me today???....you know I don't agree with this valuation method which is why I buy what I can afford based on the longer view of what "I" value it at. But have to vote yes to this outcome because.... in the wider market's eyes it is a fair deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.