HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I don't think LFM has anything to worry about with regard to any...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    I don't think LFM has anything to worry about with regard to any potential defamation from Stuart McAuliffe. The cat is well and truly out of the bag now. It's pretty much a matter of public record that he's a lying scumbag pirate that has left a trail of angry defrauded investors in his wake.

Honestly I don't think he would risk taking defamation action against anyone now. Anyone that did find themselves in the position of being sued for defamation by Stuart McAuliffe could simply argue that what they've said is the truth and then subpoena McAuliffe to the stand to ask him the following questions:
    Did you deliberately, willing and knowingly defraud investors in HML, BHD and JBL?
    Were any ASX listing rules knowingly breached in the process of getting HML listed on the ASX?
    Were any documents falsified in order to circumvent ASX listing rules in the process of getting HML listed on the ASX?
    Exactly how did Jarrad Stuart and Sam Elderfield come to be substantial shareholders of HML?
    How do you explain the disparity between the initial top 20 holders report and the initial substantial holder notices for HML?
    Would it be accurate to say that HML was a "Pump and Dump" scam?

And, of course, after about a thousand more provocative questions similar to the ones above:
    How the hell do you sleep at night?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.