MEU 0.00% 3.7¢ marmota limited

pirsa data for durkin

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I did some digging around, and what would you know, the previous owners of the Durkin tenement have logged their data with the SA government.

Go here -> https://sarig.pir.sa.gov.au/Map

Searching for EL4526, the Pundinya/Durkin tenement, you are able to overlay and search for historical drill holes and their results. Searching in the area with our colorful EM, you can see a number of previous drill holes executed, which were in search of gold by Magnum Gold. One of the holes is noted as being "Best Au result from all holes, average of 2 assays.". The rock chip samples logged with PIRSA contained a mere 17ppb gold. The copper content is a much higher, 92ppm.

Looking at the other rock chip samples provided from Magnum (this was 1996 btw, so newer assay techniques may be used), all of the samples contained copper in varying amounts up to 100ppm. As they were attempting to find gold, this only provides a bleak indication, as the rock chip samples surely only list those with the highest gold concentration, and not those of copper - and certainly, none of the drill chip samples have nickel listed, most likely because it was not included for testing.

I hope this gives some confidence - and dig around for yourself - this tenement definitely has copper in some quantity, which is consistent with the EM survey highlighting our key areas of focus (at least, the bottom section). Further drilling will show just how extensive the copper, and nickel if any, actually is.

-- Edit, looking at some of the government sanctioned drill holes and sampling data, additional assaying shows large percentages of chromium and manganese, with copper/nickel present throughout.

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $5.55K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 696731 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 175000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.