XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

pisces - running of the bulls monday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Pisces running of the bulls Monday

Did a flying visit to my dear mums in the southwest xjo'ers... Accompanied by Chantelle Honeydew.

A four hour cruise south in the El Camino, three in the BoxterS. Honeydew likes a few G's in the bends so we took the Messerschmitt.

My dear mum is 70 and fighting fit. Still educates a few 28's in her garden with the rifle. She married a grumpy arse, now he's old with a few blocked arteries, he's a miserable grumpy arse.

You don't ever bring up the subject of banks with him because out comes the 'Banks rule the world and new world order stuff'.

My mums answer to the bank rant is 'Does any one want another savoury muffin.

But I digress.

The market vibe

Hmm, the overall feel I get from the thread is that we go up for a few months but a little pull back is actually desired.

A pull back would be 'very neat'. We know what happend the last time we waited for that.

Well, Pisces didn't nor did Stockplaya. They dived straight in. Now they're flashing the bills around a bit. Pisces's has even got a new 'Penny' bow tie.

Oops, of course, I've spoilt the build up because I'm already talking about our man of the hour.

Picses:

'I'm glad you turned up DG .I've got a sneaky feeling you're ruminating about whether to join the running of the bulls' PISCES

Pisces. Charming, a gentleman, a careful thinker. Responsible even. In these ways, he is similar to Voltaire. The easy dry wit of someone who has watched a bit of life, had some rough times and some smooth ones. Good advice and clever insights formulate easily in his mind and a delivered for us to ponder.

Like any mature man at the peak of his life's insights, he is a pleasure to have on our forum

Good luck this week Gals 'n Pal's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.