XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

pisces' this time i'm getting out - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Pisces 'this time time getting out friday'

MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Well, where will it end. The excitement continues. The on going saga of, to be a bear flag or not. Or is it really an inverse bull flag!

Bluesdog mentions that it is such an obviously picture perfect bear flag that, maybe it's a manufactured one.

You could be right bd. It could actualy dip down through that lower trend line and guess what - smack straight up to 14k on the DOW and say...''Tricked ya's, or yo'l as they say in the U.S.

But then I look at Yotta, who has bravely and forthrightly traced out a chart for us in advance. He's quietly filling in the actual candles over the top of his imaginary forecast lines of trade.

Redbacka, being the pragmatistm says bollucks to flags, I go for higher highs and lower lows to tell me what to do...and if it's a higher swing low, I'll jump in my sweet chariot.

I am watching Yotta very carefully, and with a name like that - sounding like a quantum physicist - he's probably good! We just sell everything at 12000 and buy back at 9800 on the DOW. Very straightforward really. Of course, by that time, Martis will be crowing from the roof heralding sub 3000 DOW and be the top dog red heart on HC.

Of course, the way these markets are, that could happen between 1am and 2am as you wake up to disaster.

Selling is my weak point and this also brings us to our illustrious man of the hour, our not very precipitous -

* * * PISCES * * *

Mr Pisces by the way, that is not his star sign.

'My famous last words are "this time I'm getting out"' PISCES

I too am verrrry guilty of that Pisces so don't feel too bad

Good luck XJO'ers -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.