WBT 2.98% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

pissant trades, page-7

1. 5,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    hI 70stu.. having worked in the industry many many years ago (things many have changed - I have not kept up).
    A marketable parcel - for an Investor buying into a stock for first time - was $500.- still believe that to be correct. That to my knowledge was a requirement by the Coy's Share Registry. and not necessarily the ASX. It at the time was overseen by the buying Broker.

All trades (now ?)were overseen by the Broker who if made a mistake got hit with BIG fines by the ASX . I have seen some big ones.
    Once an Investor has an initial share holding they can buy 1-3-67-200-etc any number of shares as they wish (assume silly because of costs). Also an order called an Iceberg Order - say buy 100,000 at a set price - but Client/Broker agree to show just 2000 (?) at any one time and there may have been a buy of 1999 leaving 1 to go . That would be a rare occasion tho. More likely see computer trading below.

Also a Sell parcel is what ever the share holding is, for many reasons -share consolidations - winding up Estates, etc etc 1 - 3-67-200 etc.

I left the Industry just as the 'dreaded Computer Trading' (algorithmic trading) came in. I believe, I did not hang around to get full knowledge but believe Computers are set up (complex programmed) to buy/sell at a price ??. Also they are programmed I believe to sense when a buy/sell order is about to be transacted -by a 'human' hitting the buy/sell button. The computer senses the trade and beats it to the market. AND maybe just 1 share . Fair ?????????????????. I believe -not 100% sure- the 1 share trades are done by a computer.

There are many other - in my opinion- questionable trading that may leave us plebs behind the 8 ball. Note my opinion. There are publications on the '??? st/exge trading etc

Again note not sure of rules now and all in my opinion.

Keep safe all have a great Easter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.055(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $358.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.96 $1.82 $1.648M 868.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18554 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 10988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.