if you watch Ceaser Milan or have seen him he has the most...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    if you watch Ceaser Milan or have seen him he has the most incredible pit bull that is so perfectly behaved and acts as a model for other dogs

Now i agree it is true to some extent that there are "no bad dogs only bad owners"

for the pro pitbull people who use that as an argument you need some new material, and for the anti pitbull people you cant keep saying they are viscous man hunting predators

Pitbulls were bread to kill, its a fact, look up their history, they werent intended to for companionship but over time as they are bred different characteristics are chosen and now you have more domesticated dogs. contrary is that people will also breed the more aggressive version of the dog to use it for whatever that may be - livestock protection, security or fighting - and if that dog continues to be bred you cannot say that they are going to be good nature dogs

you also need to see dogs have natural instincts, just like shepherds and working breeds they have been recorded to act "instinctively" and herd children like they would sheep, this is quite common among the younger breeds. also you could look at dogs such as labradors/golden ret. and notice that when they pick up something in their mouth they are very cautious not to damage it - unless they figure out its food! - and that is due to the fact they were bred to be delicate when handling fallen animals and retrieving them as not to damage the meat. most dog breeds if will show signs of their instinctive characteristics, and unfortunately with dogs who were bred to kill they will always have it in their nature even if they never act on it, that is why in my decision i would not get a pitbull. most likely they will be fine, but on that off chance, it is not worth it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.