VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Only the last 2 hours that the SP broke down, I agree the T+3...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Only the last 2 hours that the SP broke down, I agree the T+3 traders have made their profits from Friday. We will always have the T+3 gamblers chasing this stock for a quick buck.

The fact that the Average SP bought today was close to 1.1, states that you will get some great deals if buying at $1. As that only the income from Plant 1 factored in.

Fact is we have HUGE USA ALCOA Executives talking with the MHM Directors about OS Expansion many dozen times larger than out 1 plant.

Fact is I look through many other recycle mobs and most do not have a closed loop system. They have far more profitability than other recyclers.

I would be very surprised if a HUGE expansion plan for 2011 is not drawn out for us step by step in the ST.

I would not be surprised with takeover offers if the Directors stayed aboard at multiples of current SP.

Lets face it $1 is only Plant 1. It is complete this month and they already been making 500K pm. Does not take a genius to know that an increase to 1 mil per month is very conservative. If you have read the potential not only from the basically already in pocket 8.6M pa.

I would not be surprised of a Spin Off company to offload the exploration activities and most investors are not in this play for them to bounce around the world. We are in it for the 'sure thing' income. So the buy out would be to purchase the recycling activites. The rest is not commonsense and Mining activities must spin off at sometime.

It is like Twiggy Forest concentrating on gold mines in Africa as opposed to putting all his energy in Iron Ore production.

MHM Directors inform me that Alu recycling is by far their No 1 priority to gain huge cashflow. I think the exploration activities is to keep the MD happy as that is his back ground.

I can certainly see the Mining activities sinning off from the Recycling or vice versa IMO. As we cannot place a price on the exploration forming another company and slamming all those assets in that basket would be best IMO.

Pay us a Divvie sooner rather than later and forget the exploration I say. I think many major shareholder will feel the same, especially if Alcoa buys in or JV.

Fact is if Alcoa feel they can get a better deal buy taking over the Recycling arm and winning to pay- Directors will sell. Although with the rest of us if the price is right. Plus the probably will have the key Directors on the books to assist in the new arm of Alcoa.

Would Alcoa want 20% or 100% of the potential of this play... lets be real they not coming half way around the world just for a few drinks. Something HUGE is up. IMO- DYOR.

No way was anyone getting my shares at 1.1 today. Make it $3 and many of us will consider Alcoa Executives. And welcome to Aussie.

Topping up at $1 will be beautiful if possible this week. As that only a PE of 12 on the base income from plant 1. Not the other resouces to sell off from the plant worth another 20-30M pa.

Each small plant is worth $1.2 on basic PE 15 IMO. On the base line figure. You must give PE 15 as each plant has an upside to sell off materials as well.

Any thoughts with a Alcoa takeover sponsored by Directors for the right price. Naturally Alcoa retains the talent to get more Factories up ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.