VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

To my understanding there is no set timetable only rough...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    To my understanding there is no set timetable only rough estimates at time frames, having said that the plant upgrade could be annouced complete in the very near future by my understanding and more then likely see Alcoa here mid month which would really put a rocket under the share price. After all they are the ones that we are potentialy going to be global partners with as stated by the company. The clues are all there you just have to put them together. The company would look very stupid writting that if it wasnt already a strong chance of happening. After all Alcoa would be reading MHM's annoucements and MHM wouldnt want to put anything in their annoucements that would make them look silly. Could you imagine if MHM said this and it wasnt on the cards. I think Alcoa would be having a laugh at MHM if they read that part about the two becoming global partners if it wasnt going to happen. MHM is very tight lipped and always has been as i have heard, so for them to put that statment in their annoucements then you know its a huge possibility.

Alcoa is not coming all the way here for lunch nor are they coming to look at a plant that they have more then likely seen photos of a hundred times. If they wanted to see the plant they could just look at the pictures they more then likely already have. Alcoa are coming here to do a deal, and notice that they are coming to MHM. MHM are not going to them and presenting them with all the facts and figures to try and become partners and more or less sell their product to Alcoa, they need MHM and what we got thats why there coming to see us. At the end of the day who cares what the plant looks like aslong as it works!! You dont fly half way around the world to see something you can see in a picture, theres alot more to this trip! There will be a deal done! Im happy to be proven wrong though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.