PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Shellbell I believe that the patent application I referred to...

1. 5,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17194
    Shellbell

I believe that the patent application I referred to covers both CellPryme-M and CellPryme- A.
    I’ll try to explain my thinking by looking at a few of the patent claims

1. A method of modifying an immune response in a subject, the method comprising administering to the subject a population of immune cells, wherein the immune cells were produced using a method comprising culturing immune cells in medium comprising an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein, preferably wherein the immune cells are T-cells, dendritic cells, natural killer cells, myeloid cells, macrophages or a combination thereof.
    Culturing cells (be they T-cells, dendritic cells, natural killer cells, myeloid cells, macrophages or a combination thereof) in a medium containing an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein – that’s CellPryme-M.

1. A method of modifying an immune response in a subject, preferably a T-cell response, the method comprising:a) administering to the subject an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein, and b) at least about 18 hours after step a) administering to the subject a population of immune cells, preferably comprising T-cells comprising a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR-T-cells).
    Administering an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein at least 18 hours before administering Car-T cells – that’s CellPryme-A

1. A method of modifying a dendritic cell and/or natural killer cell response in a subject, the method comprising; a) administering to the subject an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein, and b) administering to the subject a population of immune cells comprising dendritic cell and/or natural killer cells.
    Administering an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein in addition to administering dendritic or NK cells – that’s CellPryme-A

1. The method of claim 3 or claim 4, wherein the population of immune cells are administered between about 18 hours and about 72 hours after the AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein.
    Administering an AKT inhibitor and/or an inhibitor of a PH domain protein 18-72 hours prior to administering CAR-T, dendritic or NK cells – that’s CellPryme-A.

As I said, the preference seems to be for administering CellPryme-A at least 18 hours prior to administering cell therapy; hence, use of CellPryme-A as a neoadjuvant. There is then a choice to use Cellpryme-M enhanced cell therapy if you want even more bang for your buck.

I don’t know exactly what FDA regulatory requirements are for either adjuvants or neoadjuvants but given the company statement

CP-A requires new trial protocols and changes to reg packages to be used in combination with other CAR-T therapies. This requires significant effort & investment

I think you can safely assume it’s neither fast nor simple!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.