PTX 1.25% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Pitt St Research Report..., page-5

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Evening,

Just my 2 cents...

You could replace 'would' with 'hopefully' but if the FDA are looking at current treatments approved, comparing efficacy and safety profile vs the data we have to date on PTX-100...It's kind of hard to see the FDA not approving PTX-100.

Without putting up the stats for PTX-100 here that's accessible via company announcements...We know that the drug has an outstanding safety profile...But despite this being a phase 1 trial that's not focused on efficacy, we are seeing amazing responses in patients who have already failed multiple treatments and are on deaths door...Can you imagine what we might see if PTX-100 is one of their first lines of treatment? PTX-100 is already beating the competition for exceeding SOC.

I think this is just such a lucrative project because the bench mark to approval is so low given the unmet need of PTC/TCL cancers, hence why we have been granted orphan drug status already and why the optimism is so high amongst investors.

If the data keeps it's course I think we can safely do the 'Cha-ching' dance.

Perhaps the sp is moving because the final PTX-100 readout in December is looking juicy and an insider knows it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $34.57K 860.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99935 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 458172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.