AXE 1.10% 46.0¢ archer materials limited

Hi DC, to put a value on the biochip I start with the fact that...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724

Hi DC, to put a value on the biochip I start with the fact that the in vitro diagnostic market is dominated by big players like Roche and Thermo Fischer. If the report lists them, then I will assume that AXE will look to sell a large stake to them, at least 75%. Thermo Fischer is a known serial acquirer. Paying couple of billion for diagnostics companies in recent years. But generally we would have to be producing some sales, have some market and revenue before this kind of acquisition happens. Must demonstrate a client base in at least one niche vertical.

AXE is going for a certain amount of unique value even in the saturated IVD market. They are targeting several verticals - POC, Immunoassay and molecular diagnosis. The entire IVD market is approaching $100B USD, so having a product(s) that can gain some slice of this in several markets looks like how they're going to approach this.

One market is the tailored treatment sector, for more affluent, ageing populations with molecular diagnostics. This market is also highly regulated and will take longer to get to market.

Another market is point of care testing, which can be rolled out in both regulated and less regulated markets in Africa and Asia. There is a category of diagnostics for humanitarian uses. Rapid, relatively inexpensive, high volume. currently POC is 30% of the IVD market.

Immunoassays market is around 25% of the IVD pie and can cross over into the above two sectors Given all this, Mo might use his WEF network to get the POC leg going, despite the fact that his eye is on providing a significant tech breakthrough to the largest end user group - private labs and hospitals and the big pharma that supply them. IVD sector is driven now by rapid innovation in molecular and genetic diagnostics, what AXE gFET powered chips are meant to bring. Disrupting non portable optical IVDs market that this report mentions.The POC market is the quickest to get a product out to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $67.08K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 62985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ 94295
Last updated 15.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.