WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

I've noted the conflict of interest before in the services...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    I've noted the conflict of interest before in the services they offer. Some holders don't see an issue with a company that promotes, sells broker reports and offers a buy/sell alert service while holding those same assets. Taking the "likes" as votes this indicates more people on this forum are unconcerned with clearly exploitative, lack of oversight entities promoting, holding (and doing who knows what) and offering services to holders of said holdings.

Baffling.

Unfortunately these people are contributing to the share price being where it is. I find it unfathomable anyone is OK with that or worse, sticking their fingers in their ears when informed. These people have been the source of our only broker report for a loooong time. And that has been referenced by many holders here as a reason to hold. Do you think someone hasn't robbed you simply because you were shaking their hand? Do you not wonder what the other hand was doing?

Even though I think this technology will win out. It appears that there was a collection of phenomena and bad actors at play that sent it to the share price it hit prior.

The senate findings on ASIC are telling. Cowboys and hypemen rinsed many who bought into this stock. Thinking those broker reports were sufficient at the time they were written is clear they missed the mark as we know the company has.

Shorts loved that newly minted report I'd wager.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.