WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

Pitt Street valuation, page-3

1. 1,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    I wouldn't disagree with their preliminary analyses ...but imagine that the same contract structure with recipients of at least a dozen majors ...and in at least Six different areas of operation...ie mobile phones at four majors ,Laptops in at lest ten majors ..IPads and other types of pads ...four or five majors ...and autonomous driving and general car production in 6 major car manufacturers.

I could go on but you get the idea...add to that the Neuro computer or as they call it Neuromorphic computing..or the first level of a true thinking computer..not just processing information via an algorithm ...but true AI ....

Now how much would that be worth to mankind?? Have a good look around at the pollution, at climate change...I think we could do with a little help?

Big bucks very big bucks....yes it's the chip that keeps giving...not the Goose that lays the Golden Egg..."this Chip is the Golden Egg and Eggs that go on and on giving...not just one contract ...but multiple contracts at multiple levels..let's just say Six contracts in six different levels...36x their estimate and that would be in 3/5 years and billion of chips every year at each level ...how many more contracts over 10 years...and what about the Neuro Computer...price WBT now!!!!? Yes very very big bucks.
    Don't sell is my advice..well don't sell unless you really really need the money.
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.