1AD 0.00% 1.8¢ adalta limited

How do we interpret the announcement of 14 December re: higher...

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    How do we interpret the announcement of 14 December re: higher than expected receptor occupancy during the healthy volunteer cohort? It is stated that the data suggests the potential for longer duration of effect and therapeutic dosing interval. But could there be an additional layer of significance that elevates the quality of the data back to the mouse models in terms of the prediction of a therapeutic effect?

If there is an answer it could well be in the article Anti-fibrotic Effects of CXCR4- Targeting i-body AD-114 in Preclinical Models of Pulmonary Fibrosis, published 16 Feb 2018. One of the issues to be resolved is of course as @hamsa points out, the drug works really well in animal models but will it work in humans? How well will AD-214 bind to its target? What is there in the animal model which will provide guidance of efficacy as we progress through the clinical trial?

I think the higher than expected receptor occupancy is pointing towards something of greater significance than simply being able to dose less often for greater convenience and lower cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $366 20.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 657375 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.