FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Pivac on BBC, page-61

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I am sure they have covered a million basis over the last 12 years been a long journey for the pivacs

They have the attention of a lot of serious players in the Industry

Brick Works the MBA and have won a few coveted awards for the innovation this is a serious game changer in play in my view .

My thing as an investor tho is cash we do not have enough and in my view they are better to raise sooner than later 1o million is a low amount trying to establish this machine .

They either need a farm in partner or a sale agreement for the rights to build around the world in the next 12 months

Cash burn needs to be taken into account until the solid orders start flowing in expressions of interest are just that .

I am putting the chance of success at around 75 per cent but there is always traps pitfalls and knockers that is just life .

Lot of people said the telephone would never work or men will never reach the moon

If you believe this company will succeed then get on the journey if you do not believe throw peanuts from the gallery at your peril .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $190.4K 4.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261354 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2135947 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.